Day 23 — 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge
1. I attended my 30-year high school reunion and it was not a complete disaster.
2. I took my first pelagic birding trip and did not get seasick. I did however develop a splitting headache.
3. I went birding in the snow in the mountains in northern California and saw Calliope Hummingbirds (North America’s smallest bird) in the wild.
4. I read one hysterically funny novel (The Help, by Kathryn Stockett). Oh, the terrible awful…
5. I solved a particularly annoying programming issue at work that’s made me much, much more productive.
Boring, I know. But hey, they were good things for me.